Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000 left yesterday morning with the new allocation in there. 450 left as of now.

I'd guess these last few will have returns added at some point but will sell out by the end of the week.

No "Empty Seats Warning" is required in my judgement.
a very soft way to start the season, people are going to take the piss

1000 left yesterday morning with the new allocation in there. 450 left as of now.

I'd guess these last few will have returns added at some point but will sell out by the end of the week.

I like the idea of having an official empty seats forecast.

"There's a gust of a European dead rubber washing in from over the channel. This has circulated with Pep asking for "our people" to come meaning there is over a 80% chance of "emptihad" comments on social media. So do make sure to remember your "30,000 in division two" umbrellas"

No “Empty Seats Warning” is a shame. You can’t beat the mad panic in the last few days before a game watching intently to see if the last few will sell. It’s an experience no other club will know.

Hard to navigate this thread on my phone so sorry if it's been posted, does anyone know of any spare places on any fan coaches down to Leicester on the day for 2 people? 60 quid train ticket is a piss take!

Hard to navigate this thread on my phone so sorry if it's been posted, does anyone know of any spare places on any fan coaches down to Leicester on the day for 2 people? 60 quid train ticket is a piss take!

Look at the train ticket split websites.

I use them and generally can save a fair amount on tickets

335 left.

1 left in block G12.
The rest split over J1 & H1.

It will sell out by the end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.