Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000 left yesterday morning with the new allocation in there. 450 left as of now.

I'd guess these last few will have returns added at some point but will sell out by the end of the week.

No "Empty Seats Warning" is required in my judgement.

Worth remembering though that new rules were introduced at some point left year. Not only do you have to sell out, but you have to do it early and you absolutely cannot go to open sale.

277 left.

Just had a look on Liverpool’s website and they’ve been given an extra 325 tickets. This is in contrast to the extra 1700 or so we’ve received. Also, Liverpool appear to still be selling out of their original allocation with those 325 - along with any returns - only being available for sale on Friday afternoon. Granted, their criteria is currently stricter than ours and they have a convoluted sales process with waiting lists, etc, but it looks like the Friday sale is first come, first served, for all members and season ticket holders, plus they’ve had less tickets to shift than us.

I think what this shows is that they’re not immune from slower than expected ticket sales, despite what some of their deluded fans might claim.

Interestingly, they also initially gave priority to those fans who attended the most FA Cup games last season (not including the semi and final), regardless of season ticket holder status. So a season ticket holder who only attended, say, one or two of those games, was further down the pecking order than a member who attended three or four.

277 left.

Just had a look on Liverpool’s website and they’ve been given an extra 325 tickets. This is in contrast to the extra 1700 or so we’ve received. Also, Liverpool appear to still be selling out of their original allocation with those 325 - along with any returns - only being available for sale on Friday afternoon. Granted, their criteria is currently stricter than ours and they have a convoluted sales process with waiting lists, etc, but it looks like the Friday sale is first come, first served, for all members and season ticket holders, plus they have less tickets to shift.

I think what this shows is that they’re not immune from slower than expected ticket sales, despite what some of their deluded fans might claim.
Well said La !!!

So the Womens EC Final at Wembley is played on the 31st of July at exact the same time as we play Liverpool for the Charity Shield???

Worth remembering though that new rules were introduced at some point left year. Not only do you have to sell out, but you have to do it early and you absolutely cannot go to open sale.
Yes. and if you don’t sell all the tickets within the first 10 minutes of sales, you are “struggling” to sell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.