Community Shield ticket information

stirlingblue said:
Plaything of the gods said:
ballinio said:
must be sold out.
Does anyone have a handle on which blocks have been on sale and which seats have gone?

I haven't had a chance to see until today and there was only one half of the lower tier from corner to behind the goal and three blocks or so round the opposite corner. No choice about what seat number, just had to take what was offered. Now all lower tier blocks behind the goal are listed.

This a.m. you could still get row 2 in 507 which is on the NE corner. Thousands of tickets left IMO. However, blocks 522 to 526 on half way line have never been on sale to my knowledge. This equates to about 6,000 tickets which will most likely be offered to the tarquins as this section forms a continuous section from their original allocation. If we get 20,000 going I will be very surprised. This is still good for a glorified friendly IMO.

Please share with me how you know "thousands of tickets are left" there is no seat plan when booking the ticket on line and the ticket office only comment the tickets are selling "steadily" , perhaps you have inside knowledge at wembley .

gmckennasell said:
stirlingblue said:
Does anyone have a handle on which blocks have been on sale and which seats have gone?

I haven't had a chance to see until today and there was only one half of the lower tier from corner to behind the goal and three blocks or so round the opposite corner. No choice about what seat number, just had to take what was offered. Now all lower tier blocks behind the goal are listed.

This a.m. you could still get row 2 in 507 which is on the NE corner. Thousands of tickets left IMO. However, blocks 522 to 526 on half way line have never been on sale to my knowledge. This equates to about 6,000 tickets which will most likely be offered to the tarquins as this section forms a continuous section from their original allocation. If we get 20,000 going I will be very surprised. This is still good for a glorified friendly IMO.

Please share with me how you know "thousands of tickets are left" there is no seat plan when booking the ticket on line and the ticket office only comment the tickets are selling "steadily" , perhaps you have inside knowledge at wembley .

I don't have any 'inside knowledge', just what I've noticed getting my own tickets. The blocks c521-526 are part of the standard allocation for a game such as this when 26k tickets are given to each team. As i said, and anyone please correct me if I am mistaken, these blocks have not been offered for sale by City yet. It is just an opinion and nothing more that these may be being held back - if as seems likely - City do not shift the full allocation after a period of general sale. If some are required then it would also seem logical that they would release these to Blues starting at 521 or 522 and onto 523 and so on as Wembley know they can shift these to the Arse no problem and without any segregation issues other than the usual. Also, went on this a.m. to purchase a ticket for my daughter and plenty of good tickets left then (got 507 row2 cat 3) and had a quick look at what else was available before purchasing. Possibly, the online options had been reduced this afternoon to try and sell out tier 1 first. If you are looking for a ticket or two you will get them no question.

The website says the tickets go on general sale on 22nd July Tuesday 9 am. But its 23rd I'm still unable to purchase the tickets. Am i getting something wrong?

Stanger said:
The website says the tickets go on general sale on 22nd July Tuesday 9 am. But its 23rd I'm still unable to purchase the tickets. Am i getting something wrong?
Are you a registered supporter (you have to be to log in and buy tickets) with a purchase history?

http://tickets.mcfc.co.uk/events.aspx

I am a registered supporter but i do not have purchase history (It's my first time in UK)

Stanger said:
Stanger said:
Are you a registered supporter (you have to be to log in and buy tickets) with a purchase history?

I am a registered supporter but i do not have purchase history (It's my first time in UK)
That'll be why you aren't able to purchase a ticket yet. Only one ticket at the moment per registered supporter with purchase history. If you want more than one ticket (together) then a SC holder on this forum may be able to help if you don't want to wait for general sale (and hope of being able to get more than one ticket).

Stanger said:

That'll be why you aren't able to purchase a ticket yet. Only one ticket at the moment per registered supporter with purchase history. If you want more than one ticket (together) then a SC holder on this forum may be able to help if you don't want to wait for general sale (and hope of being able to get more than one ticket).

Thank you for that info. But is there a particular date as to when the tickets would go on sale for supporters without a purchase history?

I've just tried to get one more ticket with a season card at 9am and dissent offer any.
I work night shift and tried at3am .
I was waiting for word from mate ii I was getting 1 or 2 tickets this morn.
So I went to the edge of confirming booking and it seemed I could have got them then.
But I held off for word back.
I'm going they come back on but doubt it

I'm a registered supporter with purchase history but can't buy tickets, I've tried different browsers I got in touch with supporter services who re registered my account, couldn't see any problem on their side but won't work so given up for now

Luck95 said:
I'm a registered supporter with purchase history but can't buy tickets, I've tried different browsers I got in touch with supporter services who re registered my account, couldn't see any problem on their side but won't work so given up for now

Try this pal its a mistake I've made a few times.
Click on your name and enter 1 in the box
Then look below and click on empty box
Then stand available opens up.
Ive just been on and there's lots of seats available various choices.
How many are in each of those I don't know. Some cat 2 and 3 tho
Good luck.
So tickets still on general sale. S/c holders can buy maximum of 5 its saying.
Good luck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.