Community Shield TICKET THREAD.

Re: IN NEED OF A COMMUNITY SHIELD TICKET PLEASE

adie8seatertaxi said:
SEASON CARD HOLDER HERE ON JUST 4420 POINTS...SPOKE TO GUY OVER THE PHONE TODAY...HE SAID THERES A FEW LEFT..BUT IM NOT HOLDING MY BREATH..SO IF THERES ANY SPARE TICKETS GOING PLEASE PM ME..THANKYOU...

I'm guessing but they don't always know how many are left m8. For r Fulham away a few years back was told had hundreds and when they checked ie called the ground and counted they had 3! hopefully the same attention to detail and organisational competence will work in reverse for you

adie8seatertaxi said:
SEASON CARD HOLDER HERE ON JUST 4420 POINTS...SPOKE TO GUY OVER THE PHONE TODAY...HE SAID THERES A FEW LEFT..BUT IM NOT HOLDING MY BREATH..SO IF THERES ANY SPARE TICKETS GOING PLEASE PM ME..THANKYOU...

Only the £25 ones are showing up as limited. My guess there's quite a few left.

Have put some extra eligibilty details on line now , gone down to 4500 points , so think still a good few left

already got one of my mate thinking it wouldnt go to my points 4100 so if it does go to my points would help a fellow blue out if needs be..

I will have spare but it will need collecting in West Yorkshire or I can post if someone still trusts anyone on here anymore

PM if interested £35 seat face value of course

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.