Confirmed: Most Ever Consecutive Wins in English Football History - MCFC

2nd team in Khirkiv if with the derby the following Sunday!
Silva, Sane, Sterling, Fernandinho and Kompany rested. KDB suspended.
Foden to play instead of Silva, Diaz instead of Sterling.

2nd team in Khirkiv if with the derby the following Sunday!
Silva, Sane, Sterling, Fernandinho and Kompany rested. KDB suspended.
Foden to play instead of Silva, Diaz instead of Sterling.
I'd rest Ederson, Bravo, Walker, Danilo, Delph, Otamendi, Mangala, Bernardo, Gundogan, Aguero and Jesus as well.

As with almost every topic on BM, we will just have to agree to disagree on this one....

Your reasons for playing play a "proper" team were prize money and ranking points.

Well, if we win the league this year ranking points are irrelevant because we will be in Pot 1 for the group stages next year anyway.

As for the money, it is €1.50mil for a win, €0.50mil for a draw and €0 for a loss which in the big scheme of things is buttons. Also we banked an extra €1mil with Sterlings goal last night when it looked as tho the game was heading for a draw.

The Shakhtar game will certainly be a challenge. We will definitely play a B team and they need at least a draw.

I expect that we will come under pressure to field a strong team to preserve the integrity of the competition and be fair to Napoli I’d say fuck it we play who we want from our squad

If one player who he wants to start in the derby plays v Shaktar I won’t be happy

I expect that we will come under pressure to field a strong team to preserve the integrity of the competition and be fair to Napoli I’d say fuck it we play who we want from our squad
We’ve earned the right to play whatever team we want. Every other team would put themselves first and we’re no different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.