Confirmed: Most Ever Consecutive Wins in English Football History - MCFC

If Napoli kick off, we just tell them "well if you'd won your games, you wouldn't have this problem." By winning our games we've earned the ability to rotate. It's a reward for how good we've been and Napoli can fuck off to Thursday night.

If Napoli kick off, we just tell them "well if you'd won your games, you wouldn't have this problem." By winning our games we've earned the ability to rotate. It's a reward for how good we've been and Napoli can fuck off to Thursday night.
Would quite like Napoli to keep playing on Wednesday and sort out the new Wimbledon

Agree with Trumpton.
The way competitions work is to remove potential competitors at the earliest chance - we should remove Napoli from the equation, yes we've beaten them twice but they're still dangerous opponents
Will Stretford field anything other than a shadow team that week - errrr No!!!!
I wouldn't mind Napoli getting through second as it means there is a chance of a slightly tougher trip for another English team early next year. Thinking 'pro city' though, surely we have to rest the 'key' players ahead of the derby? (Kompany, Ota, Silva, Fernandihno, De Bruyne, Aguero, Sane). They could be replaced by Tosin, Mangala, b. Silva, Gundogan, Yaya, Jesus & Sterling and I for one would still expect that team to get a result there?

I wouldn't mind Napoli getting through second as it means there is a chance of a slightly tougher trip for another English team early next year. Thinking 'pro city' though, surely we have to rest the 'key' players ahead of the derby? (Kompany, Ota, Silva, Fernandihno, De Bruyne, Aguero, Sane). They could be replaced by Tosin, Mangala, b. Silva, Gundogan, Yaya, Jesus & Sterling and I for one would still expect that team to get a result there?
No way should raz and gabby make that trip,i'd even not send gundy as he will play in the derby if only from the bench

No way should raz and gabby make that trip,i'd even not send gundy as he will play in the derby if only from the bench
My personal opinion is there is literally nothing to gain out of the game vs Donetsk. The game vs United could win us the premier league, the two games differ in importance significantly, and anything other than 100% focus on the derby would be a mistake.

But Pep, being Pep, will want to win both games... and let's be honest, he'll probably pull it off!

I worry that Pep will take all our better players over there and have them on the bench like Silva sterling Fernandinho Sane.

At Barcelona when qualified did he make whole set changes or leave players behind?

My personal opinion is there is literally nothing to gain out of the game vs Donetsk. The game vs United could win us the premier league, the two games differ in importance significantly, and anything other than 100% focus on the derby would be a mistake.

But Pep, being Pep, will want to win both games... and let's be honest, he'll probably pull it off!
I hope he makes an exeption,yaya can look after the kids

I don't think it's in pep's DNA to take any chances that would mean losing any game,so I expect a team that's more than capable of beating Donetsk in the last game,fingers,legs and eyes crossed that no injuries are picked up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.