Consecutive away clean sheet record.

bloke in the studio on sky said after the game v sunderland that we just set a new record in our history for five away clean sheets on the trot, is that correct
They go on about how bad our defence it but in a typical game we concede very few chances. I'd suggest our goals against stats have improved since Bravo has been benched. Funny you rarely here the media slag off utd's poor attack game after game.
On a bright note if we manage 2 more in the next 2 away games we'll be very nicely placed.

To be fair, we haven't been playing too 6 sides, last time we played any team of note we got hammered 4-0, which was the final nail in the Bravo coffin

To be fair, we haven't been playing too 6 sides, last time we played any team of note we got hammered 4-0, which was the final nail in the Bravo coffin
Surely over 130 years we'll have had a few runs of 'easy' games.

I think the point is for all our poor fullbacks, lack of Komps and Kolarov being an emergency centre half with Yaya in front of them who apparently offers no cover we are performing pretty well in recent weeks at the back.

Home teams don't know wheather they should sit back or come at us, this I think is also a big factor.

it may be a record , but apparently we have'nt played anyone
That's true. I'm pretty sure, judging by the commentary on Sky today, that that Sunderland team were just a plucky bunch of amateurs. Probably milkmen and panel beaters I guess. Absolutely shocking we only scored two against them.

Only 7 goals conceded since the Everton game. Not too shabby.
Take away that mad Monaco game and just the 4 in 8 games.
Of course take away all the games we have let more than zero in and we have kept clean sheets in every game since last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.