Contact Lenses

Worn them for 4 years now, Coppervision dailies abot £25 quid a month at specsavers (free checks)

Really comfortable and don't dry out, forget I have them in most days, love being able to see!

I buy daily dispossibles in bulk, 90 pairs at once, lasts me about 6 months (maybe slightly less) and costs about £65. As previously mentioned, you need to have a checkup every year (I think) and they won't sell you any unless you're up-to-date with that. I still wear glasses (not at the same time, obviously) and only use the lenses for playing football and when I'm on a night out.

I go to a place over here (Barcelona) called gafas completa ( which means complete glasses) It is a type of warehouse in an industrial estate.. huge place.. thousands of models of glasses to choose from. Never seen anything like it. They have about 40 staff in there.. and about 10 of them are opticians. You don't need an appointment for an eye test. You just go and pick a pair of glasses hand them in and wait your turn for an eye test.

It is called complete glasses because you just pay 1 price for the lenses and the frame. And they are daft cheap. They start at 29 Euros for a pair of glasses.. (really nice) They have designer glasses as well which are much cheaper than in the UK. Nad the sunglasses are much cheaper.. and prescription sunglasses.

I get prescritions for friends and family back home. I must have bought about 50 pairs from them.

They have an amazing deal on lenses. I'm not 100% sure but it works out at about 15 Euros a month for a monthly lense and solution ? I get some more expensive ones that are breathable (I wear them all the time) and my eyes are really bad. -8.50 in both eyes now. But a friend wears the basic ones and they are fine for her.

They don't have a website which is a shame and stupid. But if you are ever in Barcelona and need glasses or sunglasses it will save you a fortune. (It was cheaper for my mum to fly over and buy her glasses from here (special lenses for stigmatism) than it was to get a similar pair from specsavers.)

Opticas Gafas Completas S.L.
Calle Belgica (Pol Ind Montigala) 6, 9, Badalona, Barcelona 08917
It is just behind IKEA in Badalona and you can get the metro (red line1 ) to fondo.. 5 mins walk.

I have never seen anything like it ever. It is stupid cheap.. must be some kind of wholesale discount place or something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.