Controversial City opinions

This is an odd one. He scored less last season than in his first season in all competitions. That's after playing eleven more games as well. He got more assists but nothing incredible.

Besides, he's even said he was disappointed at his first season and was obviously far more happy with his contribution the second time around.

Not to mention that he's even said his numbers aren't where they should be.
See my post a couple up from this one. It might be controversial but I stick to it.

Even in his first season Grealish played well…it’s just that if it wasn’t an assist or a goal dummies couldn’t see his contribution.
I don't think he did.

He wasn't a negative for the team and there were games or at least moments (that UCL goal had me thinking he was going to be insane) but a lot of the time he looked unsure of what to do and wasn't really doing anything to impact the game.

Just takes the ball, passes it to someone else, nothing of consequence.

That being said, he came up huge in that West Ham away game at the end of the season and calling Savic a **** won me over.

This season, he clearly knows his role and how to affect the game. The G/A stuff doesn't mean anything to me, we once won the league with our top scorer having 13 goals. When you watch the game, you see what Grealish does in terms of advancing the ball and creating space/opportunity.

Nathan Ake is a better defender than Ruben Dias and therefore the best defender in the premier league

Vincent Kompany should give up football, run for Mayor of Manchester and then onto number 10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.