Copenhagen away 13th February

Like some of the other Blues still hoping for a ticket to this one and will be in Copenhagen so please message me even up to KO
Many thanks

All tickets for this match will be issued as Print@Home tickets in W/C 5th February.
Thanks, I knew that. Was asking if anyone had a steer on when exactly this week we might expect them.

For Spurs for example, people we saying they were expected on the Wednesday so I assumed they had some kind of inside info. That's what I was asking for.

I need to print them in my work office which I will not be in every day this week, hence the question for specifics.

Anyway lets see what happens in the next few days

Hello.
I would like to buy a spare ticket for this match,if anyone has one.
I am Danish and live 20 miles north of Copenhagen so can meet om the day.
Enjoy Wonderful Copenhagen and hopefully the weather will be better when you arrive.Today it is cold and pouring down.

Due to bad injury i can’t go and neither can mate. Flights from Stansted on 12th 7.15am. back 14th 9.30 available if anyone wants - would obv have to pay name change which is £60 each way. We paid £184 for the flights but will take £50 each for them. Also two match tickets face value £45 each
flghts are currently £308 return each

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.