Copenhagen Away 23/24

Yes agreed. I had a look last night, there are a few KLM options, some get in about 16:30 which should be fine as I believe the ground is only about 30 mins from the airport by metro, then an early flight back on Weds.
Ryanair have flights Tues 7.20 am coming back Wed around 2ish pm. £160 ish currently: I think they have put this flight on as it wasn’t on the other day.

Hi guys,

So the draw takes us to my hometown, Copenhagen, and as last year I’m hosting an event for all the travelling fans. It has a capacity of 4.000 Cityzens and last year around 2.000 participated.

I massively expect a lot more to participate this year as I’m announcing it way earlier.

There will be cheap beer and live music with a musician singing all the different City songs.

It’s gonna be a great party (ask people who participated last year) and easy access to the stadium with metro. Party will start early and continue through the night after the game.

I have rented the pubs Shamrock Inn and The Old Irish. Where the big party is at OIP and if people want less “party” vibes a more calm surroundings can be found at the Shamrock(they are located right beside eachother next to Rådhuspladsen/Town Hall Square)

I hope you all will spread the word now and then I’ll give you all the specific details when the planning is done(time, beer prices and so on).

Kind Regards,
Simon Maansen
Thanks for this Simon, just booked via Nice on Monday, direct flight home on Wednesday. Can’t wait

What's the likelihood that tickets for this will go down as far as Members? I know it did last year (typically couldn't get out of work then), but seriously thinking about it this year. Not done an away in Europe, pretty much the last thing on my City bucket list to do! :-)

What's the likelihood that tickets for this will go down as far as Members? I know it did last year (typically couldn't get out of work then), but seriously thinking about it this year. Not done an away in Europe, pretty much the last thing on my City bucket list to do! :-)
Without wishing to state the obvious, a lot depends on what the allocation is.
For the group game last season, we had just under 4000 tickets which is 10% of capacity - UEFA rules state an away team has to be given a minimum of 5% of capacity if requested. However when the rags were there this season, they were only given 2400 tickets, the minimum that Copenhagen were required to allocate.
There’s a possibility with this being a knockout game that we could get considerably fewer tickets than last season. All will be revealed when ticket info appears, presumably in the next couple of weeks.

Without wishing to state the obvious, a lot depends on what the allocation is.
For the group game last season, we had just under 4000 tickets which is 10% of capacity - UEFA rules state an away team has to be given a minimum of 5% of capacity if requested. However when the rags were there this season, they were only given 2400 tickets, the minimum that Copenhagen were required to allocate.
There’s a possibility with this being a knockout game that we could get considerably fewer tickets than last season. All will be revealed when ticket info appears, presumably in the next couple of weeks.
Really good point, I didn't even think about that. If rags were only given 2400 then I think it's fairly safe to say that we're only getting 2400.

You could still argue that with 2400 allocation that matchday members would be fine for one, given young boys with 1600 allocation went down that far.

Really good point, I didn't even think about that. If rags were only given 2400 then I think it's fairly safe to say that we're only getting 2400.

You could still argue that with 2400 allocation that matchday members would be fine for one, given young boys with 1600 allocation went down that far.
Did some investigating & according to the F.C. Copenhagen website about our game...

"The D Stand will be reserved for the away section, which means our Family Stand ticket subscribers can buy a ticket among all available seats in the A and C Stands."

This is the same wording as for last year's game, which would imply we're getting the full 4k approx.... Hopefully anyway!

Did some investigating & according to the F.C. Copenhagen website about our game...

"The D Stand will be reserved for the away section, which means our Family Stand ticket subscribers can buy a ticket among all available seats in the A and C Stands."

This is the same wording as for last year's game, which would imply we're getting the full 4k approx.... Hopefully anyway!
Just done some digging myself and I'm not so sure. This table was shown above where it states the D stand will be reserved for away fans. According to this it shows that home fans can buy tickets in D3, so I assume we only have D1 and D2 behind the goal. Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 11.25.58.png

Just done some digging myself and I'm not so sure. This table was shown above where it states the D stand will be reserved for away fans. According to this it shows that home fans can buy tickets in D3, so I assume we only have D1 and D2 behind the goal. View attachment 103094
Was just looking at this myself, 560DK is £65 according to Google, 700DK is £81!

B Stand is at the opposite end so maybe we'll get those prices (380DK is about £44)

Just done some digging myself and I'm not so sure. This table was shown above where it states the D stand will be reserved for away fans. According to this it shows that home fans can buy tickets in D3, so I assume we only have D1 and D2 behind the goal. View attachment 103094

Yep on further looking I think you're right, the Danish version of the page gives more info....(google translate link below)... looks like we're getting D1 & D2, so probably the same as the rags. :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.