Copenhagen Away 23/24

Was just looking at this myself, 560DK is £65 according to Google, 700DK is £81!

B Stand is at the opposite end so maybe we'll get those prices (380DK is about £44)
I’m pretty sure there’s a price cap of €70 on CL away tickets.

Last 16 game last season was Leipzig and we got 2261 tickets and they sold out at 17k points. I was on just over 18k and I remember there being less than a hundred left when I got mine so I suspect it will be similar for Copenhagen although a few who went last season might not bother this time.

If there is it must be a fairly recent thing cos we’ve paid about £90 at the nou camp.. all to watch through a net from space
They were cheaper in 2012 (although two prices), then there was 2016, then the Cap.

Assume you went in 2016.

They were cheaper in 2012 (although two prices), then there was 2016, then the Cap.

Assume you went in 2016.
We played them there in 13/14, 14/15 and 16/17. Went to the first two

Not including the two friendlies that I didn’t go to either

Interested in what quirky ways people are getting there as not booked flights yet. Help please!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.