Copenhagen Away 23/24

Yes I am local and It should be perfectly fine to have beer in Christiania, there is always lots of people from all ages there during the day. I love Copenhagen, but I am obviously biased ;) It is better to visit in the summer, but still possible to have a good time. Unfortunately Tivoli is closed in the Winter and I Would Avoid the little mermaid.

Besides the things you can google, I would do these three things:
Hiya mate. We are going for a few days, and fancy getting a train to Malmo for the day. Have looked it up, and some sites say there is a train every twenty minutes, and others that there are no trains, just buses. Any idea which is right? Thanks.

Hiya mate. We are going for a few days, and fancy getting a train to Malmo for the day. Have looked it up, and some sites say there is a train every twenty minutes, and others that there are no trains, just buses. Any idea which is right? Thanks.
Nice for them to make us feel at home...
“and others that there are no trains”.

Hello

I'm a blue based in Malmö. There will be a trains every 20mins.

This is the Swedish site for train tickets: https://www.skanetrafiken.se/

If you want any tips on Malmö let me know. It's pretty small so you'd be able wonder around and see what there is without too much planning.

Similar question, I thought you can get the Metro line from the Airport into the centre of Copenhagen but then the Metro from the centre to the stadium is unavailable for maintenance or similar. So what is the best option from the city centre to the stadium, is there a train rather than the Metro ?

Train is easy.

The train station is in the airport so really simple to get to and then about 15 - 20 mins into CPH central
Hi there

I will be in Copenhagen for 2 days and likely to use public transport from airport to CPH central and back as well as travelling to and from the stadium. There is a DOT app city pass for 160DK (about £18) for 48 hours. Seems reasonable to me but would it be much cheaper with individual tickets for each journey?

Thanks

Similar question, I thought you can get the Metro line from the Airport into the centre of Copenhagen but then the Metro from the centre to the stadium is unavailable for maintenance or similar. So what is the best option from the city centre to the stadium, is there a train rather than the Metro ?

What's the best way to get from the Airport to the main train station in Copenhagen ?

Train is easy.

The train station is in the airport so really simple to get to and then about 15 - 20 mins into CPH central
MAP.png

Metro from airport to the centre is still operating - the 'yellow' M2 line takes you into Kongens Nytorv in the city centre.

The 'red' M3 circle and 'blue' half-circle M4 lines are closed which includes the line to the stadium (metro station for the stadium is called Trianglen).

From what I can tell the best option for getting to the stadium is a mainline train from the city centre (main station is called Kobenhavn H, or Vesterport which is near the Irish bar). Takes 5-10 mins from those stations to the nearest station to the stadium which is Osterport, it's then a 20 min walk to the stadium from there.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.