copenhagen

mcfcjosh

if anyone fancys a long stay..wednesday till saturday ive found flights from gatwick £70 on travel republic website im booked on should be good

wow i was just going to say take your cheque book, but if you ve got somewhere to stay, good on ya

josh i m staying in the palace on the town hall square, is the beer on you as you ve saved all that cash

mossley_blue said:
pissedagain said:
josh i m staying in the palace on the town hall square, is the beer on you as you ve saved all that cash

Yeah josh get the beers in when we get there!! I will go to the bar for you, lol. See you there m8.

haha ye im going with my dad hell let me have some but your buying your own haha, and is danny going?

mcfcjosh said:
mossley_blue said:
pissedagain said:

Yeah josh get the beers in when we get there!! I will go to the bar for you, lol. See you there m8.

haha ye im going with my dad hell let me have some but your buying your own haha, and is danny going?

No dont think so pal, bit expensive for quite a few people. Think i will get the beers in, but from Netto or somat 24 cans for bout £6?? lol. Park bench for few of us!! lol

mossley_blue said:
mcfcjosh said:
mossley_blue said:
pissedagain said:

No dont think so pal, bit expensive for quite a few people. Think i will get the beers in, but from Netto or somat 24 cans for bout £6?? lol. Park bench for few of us!! lol

lol ah well should be a good trip see you there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.