Copenhagen!

Has anyone managed to find a decent website for accomodation. Everyone I try the cheapest rooms start around £80 a night and thats even before there is a confirmed date
Reckon the accomodation might price a few out of this one

dannybcity said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
clearly the easiest way out is to switch the fixtures and I would be shocked if they don't do that.

This is not an option if you ask me, why the hell should we give up such a large advantage?
All of this really is not our problem, the idiots should not have planned a concert in february when they knew they might still be in the uefa-cup.

dannybcity said:
clearly the easiest way out is to switch the fixtures and I would be shocked if they don't do that.

This is not an option if you ask me, why the hell should we give up such a large advantage?

I agree it sucks big time for us, and I bet they will get fined but IF their pitch is not fit for use.

dannybcity said:

I agree it sucks big time for us, and I bet they will get fined but IF their pitch is not fit for use.

There are other pitches available in Denmark.

Uefa have very low standards.

Lokeren, Groclin, Motherwell, Wrexham, Barry Town etc

visitcopenhagen.com have loads of hotels on.average about 60 quid a night per room.some even have 3 beds .have only reserved ours so can change dates at no cost.but giving up our second leg home adv is a joke

Hello city fans.
I'm a huge fan of FC copenhagen. I'm not the best at english but hope this will inform you.
I'll give you some information about FC Copenhagen.
A lot of you are right, when you say FC Copenagen isn't so good as they were in Champions league for two years ago. Last year was one of the biggest dissapointing seasons of Fc Compenhagens history. They finished only at third place, got humiliated by Aberdeen n the Uefa Cup. This last half year has been pretty good. They are pretty good in the national league, where they are at the 2'place. They are espeacially good at home, 8 wins and 1 drawn in 9 matches!
I think, the biggest difference between now on and last season is that the new forward Cesar Santin, who is a very movable player, which was very needed last season, where FC Copenhagen had the reputation as "the most boring team in Denmark"

Now let's see at the current team:
Jesper Christiansen GK: is one of the most famous players in FC Copenhagen. He is a goalkeeper, who sometimes makes marvioulles saves, but can also drop big-time. There is a lot of rumour that he is going to transfer to the bundesliga. He is currently the second best goalkeeper at the danish national team, only Thomas sorensen from Stoke, is better (In the oppinion of our national coach). If he transfers to another club, we have one of the best goalkeepers in Sweden Johan Wiland. He is transfering to us in the up-comming transferwindow.

Oscar Wendt LB: He is a very aggresive left back, he often takes part in the attacking play. He is a good and faithful back, who is a huge talent. For example has Juventus and other Clubs been looking for him.

Mathias Zanka Jørgensen CB: This is with no doubts the biggest talent in FC Copenhagen. He is only 18-19 years old, and has already got his debut on the national team. A lot of big clubs in Europe are looking at him. He can be compared in many ways to Daniel Agger. He has a lot of forces, but should propably be more physical.

Ulrik Lausen CB: Is mayby the baddest player in the defence. He is very slow, and has got a lot of critizism since he transfered from Odense Boldklub for a year ago. currently he is captain of the team, i think that he is to old, and can certainly not run as fast as Robinho.

Zdenek Pospech RB: He is at the national team in Chezch republic, He is seen as one of the best players in the danish superleague. He can be compared in many ways as Oscar Wendt. But unfortunately he is not as good at defending as attacking.

Atiba Hutcinson LM: is permanent at the Canadian national team. He is best at CM, but he is replaced at LM because of the injury to our biggest star Jesper Grønkjaer. He is not that good and is has been a while since he has played a good match, His carrier is at many ways stopped in FCC.

Hjalte Norregaard DM: he is one of the most underestimated players ever. He is a real fighter and there is noone who runs that much as him on the pitch. HE means a lot to the construction of the play.

Thomas Kristensen CM: Is also a very good figther, and runs a lot. He is more attacking as Hjalte Norregaard. These the guys are also the central mitfielders at the danish national team.

Libor Sionko RM: He was one of the biggest stars at the Chezch republic national team in this European championship. He is a very big star, he doesn't get so much time on the pitch, mostly due to injuries. You should be afraid of this right side.

Cesar Santin CF: is currently the biggest star of the team. He has scored a lot of goals in European Cup. The winning goal against Brugge and the Drawning goal against Valencia. He Runs a lot and is also dangerous. SO you should be really carefull here. Our boss of the coach says he costs around 8-10 million pounds.

Morten Nordstrand FW: Is currently the 1. attacker of FCC. HE is at the danish national team, and has a lot of succes. he is a very brisk attacker like santin, sometimes you forget that he is at the pitch because, he is a very small attacker.

Hope for some good matches.

As I`m only just back home, can somebody briefly explain what is happening with reference to the next round.
Are we at home or away first, or is it not yet decided? And what sort of allocation is expected?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.