Coronavirus (2021) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
7, 891, 184 UK citizens have had the first Covid vaccination dose as of 8 am today.

11.8% of the UK population.

Which likely means at least 3 or 4 times that in terms of protection of the most vulnerable.

Possibly as high as 50%.

We are winning this war and can start practising the song - Who do you think you are kidding Mr Covid?

I feel a Zoom Number 1 coming up! I bet Tolmie is working on it.

Last edited:
Whilst you are somewhat right, please bear in mind that A) the Spanish Flu is technically still with us, although yeah pandemics never stay and B) some people are really suffering with mental health, he’s maybe had a terrible week and it’s getting on top of him

I know that but it disapated so as not to be a deadly killer

Of course I think everyone is feeling the strain but a post like that could tip some who are as well over the edge.

I know that but it disapated so as not to be a deadly killer

Of course I think everyone is feeling the strain but a post like that could tip some who are as well over the edge.
Yeah no argument from me on that first point, it’s what happens to all influenza outbreaks, they just end up in the yearly flu strain and are less deadly and contagious.

I get that mate but it really seems he’s had a bad week, Dave is normally a very assured and confident guy, so it’s not like him.

The best way is encouraging and correcting the positives to him and so others can read it.

And amazingly many of them are international lawyers who know what they are talking about...

Just watching the A League highlights from Australia. Crowds in stadiums, away fans present, sun shining. Soon be back to normal here, a few more months to go.

All settings deaths finally updated to 1245.

6 up on yesterday but 156 down on last Friday.

Still too many tragedies. But could be so much worse given where we were up around 1800 a few days ago.

Yeah no argument from me on that first point, it’s what happens to all influenza outbreaks, they just end up in the yearly flu strain and are less deadly and contagious.

I get that mate but it really seems he’s had a bad week, Dave is normally a very assured and confident guy, so it’s not like him.

The best way is encouraging and correcting the positives to him and so others can read it.

It wasn't a direct go at him more a "Fucking hell!" of surprise at the post. I'd just had my first jab, seen lost of positive stuff then that post popped up lol!

It wasn't a direct go at him more a "Fucking hell!" of surprise at the post. I'd just had my first jab, seen lost of positive stuff then that post popped up lol!
Glad to hear you’ve had your first jab mate.

Long may it continue across the population.

Glad to hear you’ve had your first jab mate.

Long may it continue across the population.

Cheers long may it continue until we get on top of this shit.

A friend of mine I went to school with is miffed. She has loads of underlying health conditions and lives in Brooklands but has been told it could be months for her yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.