Coronavirus (2022) thread

Finally tested negative on Saturday and the cough is gone as well as feeling unwell but the fatigue is killing me.

Went back into work yesterday. Felt a bit tired but got though the day.

Woke up this morning and felt utterly exhausted even though I got 9 hours sleep last night. Struggling to keep my eyes open,can't concentrate and sat at my desk (I'm working from home) wondering how I'm going to get though the day.

Never felt like this before

Had my 4th jab yesterday . moderna . Awful hot sweats and knackered

Had my 4th jab on Monday (Pfizer) along with my flu jab. Feel absolutely fine, as I did with the previous 3 jabs, apart from the usual achy shoulder at the point of injection.
It clearly affects people in different ways as my mum has been really unwell after all of her jabs & boosters.

Had my 4th jab on Monday (Pfizer) along with my flu jab. Feel absolutely fine, as I did with the previous 3 jabs, apart from the usual achy shoulder at the point of injection.
It clearly affects people in different ways as my mum has been really unwell after all of her jabs & boosters.

Yeah it seems to be very varied. my 1st shot ( AZ ) kicked my arse, my 2nd had zero side effects, not even a sore arm. the booster ( Pzr ) made me feel like i was hung over for about 3 days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.