Corporate Tickets available for Watford.

Ironic that a couple of posters extolling the virtues of this corporate bonanza without seeing that should it be too successful they'll be no tickets for regular joes eventually, regardless of point count

Maybe I should have started a self serving "supporters'" club at the start of the decade to ensure my future supply.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Maybe I should have started a self serving "supporters'" club at the start of the decade to ensure my future supply.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Wumming again are we. What exactly has this to do with supporters clubs? Absolutely nothing and they will be affected also by reduced ticket allocations.

Some of the guys I have met who run supporters clubs are the most committed blues I have ever met.

Knock the people who have made this decision, instead of turning it into another bashing of fellow blues.

Wumming again are we. What exactly has this to do with supporters clubs? Absolutely nothing and they will be affected also by reduced ticket allocations.

Some of the guys I have met who run supporters clubs are the most committed blues I have ever met.

Knock the people who have made this decision, instead of turning it into another bashing of fellow blues.

Any some barely go so start "supporters'" clubs so they can take their pick of high demand games without going to others. I am not having a go at them, just lamenting that I missed out on the trick when they all popped up since 2007.

Any some barely go so start "supporters'" clubs so they can take their pick of high demand games without going to others. I am not having a go at them, just lamenting that I missed out on the trick when they all popped up since 2007.

Oh I see you were praising their savviness. My apologies, I will let the love-in continue. I think you would probably find its a lot of hard work.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have a couple of them tickets - and the complimentary bar should mean it'll be a cheap day out ;-)

You are correct and it's wrong. Very wrong but what has been said is true, someone will buy them. I bet the touts get more for a basic ticket on the day.

True about the touts. The cost of taking up the City in the City offer is comparable to what I will pay on the Southampton weekend, even though that ticket price is £20 (when you add on travel and accommodation costs).

True about the touts. The cost of taking up the City in the City offer is comparable to what I will pay on the Southampton weekend, even though that ticket price is £20 (when you add on travel and accommodation costs).
At 30 quid the whores will buy and sell on to complete strangers on the Internet. Could be anyone,even a corporate company or a tout. Then they slice a proper blue. So really the official rip off ain't that bad. Whether we like it or not it does go on and it will get worse. So either city get the money or shit houses do.

it is so sad that city have decided to go down this road but alas it was inevitable, I used to say on here a few years back that we will turn in to Trafford 2 and sure enough we push ever closer, we can moan as much as we like but it will get worse, any ideas if those with a tunnel view will jump the queue

it is so sad that city have decided to go down this road but alas it was inevitable, I used to say on here a few years back that we will turn in to Trafford 2 and sure enough we push ever closer, we can moan as much as we like but it will get worse, any ideas if those with a tunnel view will jump the queue
wait till the north stand is developed. level 2 will be all corporate. maybe the colin bell stand corners will be exempt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.