Could the scum actually do....

Dandelion said:
I've always said there's not a chance with the squad they have, but shockingly, I see them only two games away from it: the semi of the cup, and the CL final. Unbelievable..

that would be 5 games to win both trophies then

leroy said:
Dandelion said:
I've always said there's not a chance with the squad they have, but shockingly, I see them only two games away from it: the semi of the cup, and the CL final. Unbelievable..

Alright Captain Pedantic. What I actually meant was that I can see them pissing all the other games they're yet to play, which is the point I made that is "shocking."

I bet you're one of the cunts that's already talking about Us spending CL money as well.

Dandelion said:
leroy said:
Alright Captain Pedantic. What I actually meant was that I can see them pissing all the other games they're yet to play, which is the point I made that is "shocking."

I bet you're one of the cunts that's already talking about Us spending CL money as well.

If there is one thing we dont need, it is the CL money. We need the status of being a Cl club moreso. That is why the best (and after Mondays results - non mercenaries) will choose them over us at the minute

leroy said:
Dandelion said:

If there is one thing we dont need, it is the CL money. We need the status of being a Cl club moreso. That is why the best (and after Mondays results - non mercenaries) will choose them over us at the minute

I don't really care about that, what bothers me more - and it's unreal on this forum - is everyone taking CL status for granted. We're about to fuck it up, and people are still talking like we're in it already.

Dandelion said:
leroy said:

I don't really care about that, what bothers me more - and it's unreal on this forum - is everyone taking CL status for granted. We're about to fuck it up, and people are still talking like we're in it already.

FA cup too. If ol'Whisky face and his team mess up we MAY get to the final.......only for our nemesis Stoke to beat us!

Can't see anyone getting past Barca for the CL this season, although I said that last season aswell and Inter surprised us all.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
..the treble of C.L.,EPL,and F.A. Cup...
God forbid,we need to do these fukers on saturday,big time.
The league looks done for me. :(
Barca,hopefully will skelp their arse,
so it's up to us to stop the Cup run.

COME ON CITY

If they beat us I reckon they'll do it. I think the parrallels between their other European Cup wins are there to be seen, in '68 they won it at Wembley and in '99 it was their goalkeepers last game - this year it's at Wembley and it's their keepers last game for them. Plus in a one-off game against arguably better sides anything could still happen and they have so much experience of big games.
I think the league is sewn up now.
And they would beat Bolton/Stoke with their experience of big games.

The biggest thing is that they have started to play extremely well!

So we must must must beat them on Saturday. Even if they win the league and European Cup; if we win the FAC I'll be celebrating all summer, I couldn't give a fuck if they won the world cup, Indian Premier League or the moon if we could win a trophy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.