County Mayo v Red Gobshites

Its safer to walk into a pub in Mayo with a blue City top than it is to wear a blue Dublin Jersey

The only bright side is that all the rags in the pub will be cheering us on.
The Irish rags hate the dippers way more than us

You could always get " Sam for Mayo" printed on your shirt.
That will get you through your 1st pint before they discover who you really are.
That's because it was a made up rivalry in the 70s/80s they never previously existed much about the time they both courted the Irish fans, The rags by some fake connection to celtic and Liverpool by winning shite.

United have a long history of starting rivalries/hatred for teams winning stuff instead of them simce 69 (we were always naturally hated)

Since the 70s they have hated at some point

Leeds
derby
Liverpool
Arsenal
Everton
Arsenal
Chelsea

All fake, all based on entitlement all a nonsense, liverpool decade of success meant it cemented more than others, still a crock of shite all the same.

This is why is disheartens me when so many blues drone on about liverpool (and the bus) these we're rivals because we compete is a very raggish trait imho.

I hate the rags, the smoggies and spurs, anyone else I have no interest in hating and certainly not over a friut cider bottle or trophy

Also I would rather rags didn't cheer me on, I would leave a pub I would have to witness that, same when the rags play these cultish cunts. I never want a rags win, either fan set from us or the scumbags in trafford cheering on the other is a vile concept

Last edited:
Yeah, almost certainly accurate (Not sure about the Tory or Orange Order links tbh, but certainly Masons were involved in the early days), but I'm not aware of City fans booing the National Anthem, or seeing "Mancs hate tories" banners
Masons yes lodge no

I see you not far from Charlestown, home of the Gallagher's.
You should be OK in a Pub there with a City Shirt.
Ended up in a bar in Ballaghaderreen.
Few in but only one guy supporting Liverpool and he left before the end.No Blues of course.

Didnt know the Galaghers originated from Charlestown. Read somewhere that it got its name from an Agent called Charles Strickland. His work enabled a higher number than average to survive the famine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.