Cover versions better than original (merged)

Going off of what the original poster said: "Hurt" - Johnny Cash. You almost forget that it's a Nine Inch Nails song.

Too lazy to trawl back through the thread, so it may have already been nominated. Anyway;

Way better than Lennon's version, in my opinion.

How has this thread made it to page 10???

Not just the best cover, possibly best song ever!

GOD BLESS YOU MR FERRY! PLAY THAT KEYBOARD!

As a massive Tamla & Soul fan I give you two superb tracks both from the brilliant Donnie Elbert.
"I Can`t Help Myself" ex Four Tops hit and "Where Did Our Love Go" by the Supremes.
CAN SOMEONE DO THE HONOURS AND DOWNLOAD ONTO THIS THREAD PLEASE AND SOME OF YOU MAY JUST GET CONVERTED IF YOU`VE NEVER HEARD DONNIES VESRIONS.
Thanks in advance.
Oakie

Whilst this may not comply with the original spirit of the question, it is in my opinion worthy of consideration. This is a live version, by Johnny Marr, of Please Please Please let Me Get What I Want. If you have never heard it, sit back and prepare for a treat...I like to think that maybe this is how Marr wanted the song to sound in the first place.

smithsonguitar

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.