COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside the hospitals there are now are signs elaborating what the danger area is of each place you may be visiting. Ours said that you are now entering a medium risk area. Pretty reassuring actually.

Last edited:
KENT

DARTFORD

208 cases up from 191

Total cases 5752

Pop score up 203 to 5108 - one of the biggest rises yet. Over 200 are pretty uncommon.

Weekly Pop score up from 997 to 1075

MEDWAY

557 cases up from 423

Total cases 16, 773

Pop score up 97 to 6021.

Weekly Pop up from 972 to 1026

You’ve posted about your own ex-wife’s Xmas party openly on here. Join the dots.

yes and the silly cow is now poorly and starting the new year worried about her elderly parents and her selfish actions have stopped me from seeing my kids for the next ten days.

still raging!

Inside the hospitals there are now are signs elaborating what the danger area is of each place you may be visiting. Ours said that you are now entering a medium risk area. Pretty reassuring actually.
The hospitals have it sussed T , we have red covid areas and green non covid areas . It was scary having to go in the red area when i was in last as i had a cough still but they are set up well

As time has gone on my cough has got less , i have a different inhaler starting today so that should help , there is light finally after ten months , time flies and all

The hospitals have it sussed T , we have red covid areas and green non covid areas . It was scary having to go in the red area when i was in last as i had a cough still but they are set up well

As time has gone on my cough has got less , i have a different inhaler starting today so that should help , there is light finally after ten months , time flies and all

All the best for 21 Kaz, and everyone else of course. You've came through a lot, I hope next year is a better one for you.

If you are wondering why your vaccine date has been pushed back, then take a look at this letter in The Telegraph this morning from a retired GP.

SIR – I am a retired GP and attempted to volunteer as a Covid vaccinator through the approved website last week. This proved impossible.

I am relatively recently retired, having relinquished my registration with the GMC in 2017. Having completed large sections of the application form, I reached the section at the end entitled “Documents to upload or sign.” I could go no further.

Some documents are obviously needed to confirm my identity for example, however I fail to see a necessity for documents proving attendance for Conflict Resolution, Equality Diversity and Human Rights, Fire Safety, and Preventing Radicalisation. The list contains 21 documents to be uploaded.

I defy anyone, even doctors currently working in the NHS to provide all of these.

The most likely explanation is that the department responsible for recruiting vaccinators has not actually considered this form. It will prevent almost every willing applicant from being recruited.

Claire Barker
Solihull

Fuck this, I don’t want to be vaccinated by someone who hasn’t had training in Conflict Resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.