COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder it takes us forever to get things done if something anyone on here could probably have written in 5 minutes needed meetings and debate to turn into a list that can then be leaked

It wasn't leaked, it was published a few weeks ago.

And I do think having a process, and being transparent with the outcome, even if we think it's obvious, is actually a very good model to follow. Indeed, if similar had been done in other areas (criteria for lock downs, for example) we might be in a better position now.

If you dont want to take the vaccine then fine, but just make sure you have your own health care insurance so you pay for your own covid care if you need it. As I certainly dont see why I as a tax payer should be paying for it.
An over simplified analogy from one as intelligent as yourself, therefore to coin a phrase..it must be tongue in cheek. Bevin said our welfare state was set up for all, including smokers, drinkers, fat people, partakers of extreme sports, drug abusers and even folk that wish to make their own educated or uneducated choice re vaccination. We are all tax payers and pay into "the pot" and nobody should be peer pressured into taking a vaccine if they do not feel confident to do so. Regarding choice I just opened a packet of Tesco cod fillet for my tea and the stench was horrendous. As I was preparing my parsley sauce the wife asked if I was actually going to eat it as it spelt so strong. As I prepped the sauce on the pan she hastily rushed the loins outside, binning them with extreme prejudice. The packet said eat by the 4th November which I had overlooked, however it was hermosetically sealed in my opinion should have still been good to go. If I was wheeled into casualty would it have been right and fitting for them to refuse treatment for making a bad life choice by imbibing parasitically laden-ed bacteria that caused me to wretch of scomboid fever. Why no, because I will have just made a poorly executed choice by not reading and availing of the use by date. Before I have the vaccine I shall do my own research and if and when I am good and ready then I may or may not allow my self to be injected.

Last edited:
It's fine though because if you point your cock at the TV it will change the channel
Haha reminds me of when I was a kid I convinced my mate that if he cut a 26.1cm piece of string, pissed on it and held it next to his ear close to the Masts on Ashton Moss he'd pickup Piccadilly radio.

Very frustrating that Boris never got to tell the people this other great news as the figures were so late.

GM had its lowest numbers for over a month today and is back looking almost exactly as it did in September before the schools/uni rises that led to tier 3.

Now back when cases were at a similar level and most boroughs were very close to one another in numbers and half of GM was not in the 200s or 300s every day.

Only Manchester today was over 200 and it had its best numbers in weeks.

Yes even Wigan was below 200!

The GM total today was its lowest in many weeks at 1404 - 147 down on yesterday despite more cases nationally today.

That is nearly 1200 less than 4 days ago and 998 less than 3 days ago.

But it was not just GM. The total was still 50% of the NW as everywhere else regionally was low again too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.