Crime on the rise / is society f*cked?

Hard watch that video.

I’d like to think I’d get involved and help someone on the receiving end of violence, particularly in an environment like that where others may follow my lead.

The honest truth is I think my immediate thought would be what if I get hurt, or worse, and leave a family?
There's bound to be people in the comments section of videos for these incidents telling everyone what they'd do to help. Break the guy's arm, etc. Truth is, most people saying those things wouldn't go anywhere near it and won't have had a fight in their lives. As shit as it sounds, staying safe is the best thing people could do in that situation.

Why the fuck were passengers just sat casually enjoying their journey when a man is being stabbed? I don’t expect them to help obviously but weren’t they concerned at least for their own safety

Humans behave strangely when they are involved or close to a dangerous situation. We did courses on it and one was a video of people waiting for what they thought was a job interview. A fire was remotely started in a bin. Everybody looked at it but for ages nobody did anything. Nobody even left the room. Eventually somebody made a move and that galvanised others into action. People are often in disbelief that it's happening to them so they kind of freeze. They look for somebody to do something, to tell them how they should act.
I also think these incidents seem to be happening so often people have become desensitised. Even if they've not been involved personally they've probably seen lots of videos of such incidents. So long as it's not happening to them they just act normally and hope it doesn't. They were on a train as well so you're often a bit limited as to where you can move to. If anybody is ever unfortunate enough to find themselves in a similar situation grab a fire extinguisher if you can, there are usually a fair few around on trains and in public places. A foam, dry powder or co2 one would be better than water. Spray in the person's face and once it runs out you can batter them with it. Pull/press the alarm too. Last resort obviously, the first plan is remove yourself from the danger.

Humans behave strangely when they are involved or close to a dangerous situation. We did courses on it and one was a video of people waiting for what they thought was a job interview. A fire was remotely started in a bin. Everybody looked at it but for ages nobody did anything. Nobody even left the room. Eventually somebody made a move and that galvanised others into action. People are often in disbelief that it's happening to them so they kind of freeze. They look for somebody to do something, to tell them how they should act.
I also think these incidents seem to be happening so often people have become desensitised. Even if they've not been involved personally they've probably seen lots of videos of such incidents. So long as it's not happening to them they just act normally and hope it doesn't. They were on a train as well so you're often a bit limited as to where you can move to. If anybody is ever unfortunate enough to find themselves in a similar situation grab a fire extinguisher if you can, there are usually a fair few around on trains and in public places. A foam, dry powder or co2 one would be better than water. Spray in the person's face and once it runs out you can batter them with it. Pull/press the alarm too. Last resort obviously, the first plan is remove yourself from the danger.
I would’ve just gone for the **** with a flying kick. I dont think I could live with myself if I watched someone be killed

I would’ve just gone for the **** with a flying kick. I dont think I could live with myself if I watched someone be killed

I'd strongly advise against going for anybody wielding a knife without a weapon of your own. That's one big knife and the fucker had no qualms using it. You could of course get lucky and knock him spark out but if you don't you've then got one big fit angry fucker to fight who's also got a big fuck off knife.

Many of the issues are caused by drugs. There are two possible answers.

1. Legalise or decriminalise the less dangerous drugs and have them sold under licence like alcohol.

2. Punish users severely. Not pushers, users.

Neither is a complete solution and (2) would never be accepted as too many rich people and their kids would be caught, not least MPs.
Well, 2 would just be absolutely fucking stupid and put us in more of a mess than we’re already in. 1 would be a step in the right direction.

Many of the issues are caused by drugs. There are two possible answers.

1. Legalise or decriminalise the less dangerous drugs and have them sold under licence like alcohol.

2. Punish users severely. Not pushers, users.

Neither is a complete solution and (2) would never be accepted as too many rich people and their kids would be caught, not least MPs.
Well that's me getting punished severely for fuck all.

I live minutes away from where that stabbing was, also a couple of weeks ago a guy was shot dead by an 18 year old in the street about 2 minutes walk from me. A bloke has been barricaded in his house with a gas canister just down the road too, been a stand off with the police for 4 days. Its fucking mental round here

I’ve had to vary my walk to Asda and back as a filth group of smack / crack heads gather by the shops smoking weed and drinking 9% cans. They block the pavements and won’t move for anyone including mums with pushchairs. It’s all hoods up and cheap sportswear.

My suspicion is there are dens and drug houses near by. If I’m up early then I can often hear them. Whilst there are wrong uns everywhere, this lot are pure Birkenhead scum.
Got them in Salford. Toothless bag heads. You can tell them a mile away, can't you? They tend to all start looking the same.haha. I actually know some of them. They lose all their pride and become shitbags.
There was a blood trail from the local cash machine one Sunday night just after 12 midnight.... the dealers wait for the crackheads to get their benefits and then take whats owed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.