Crime on the rise / is society f*cked?

I live minutes away from where that stabbing was, also a couple of weeks ago a guy was shot dead by an 18 year old in the street about 2 minutes walk from me. A bloke has been barricaded in his house with a gas canister just down the road too, been a stand off with the police for 4 days. Its fucking mental round here

Time to move?

Maybe tackle the root cause of drug use and we’d see less crime
Out of curiosity, what do you think is the root cause of drug use ?

In the 90s it certainly wasn't because everyone had mental health problems and Im pretty sure a lot of the cocaine use these days isnt considering how much you see going up peoples noses on a matchday and in upmarket dining establishments.

Undoubtedly there are some who are using drugs to deal with very difficult circumstances in life and they deserve every bit of support possible.

I'd strongly advise against going for anybody wielding a knife without a weapon of your own. That's one big knife and the fucker had no qualms using it. You could of course get lucky and knock him spark out but if you don't you've then got one big fit angry fucker to fight who's also got a big fuck off knife.
I can’t think what show or film it was on, but I remember a phrase of run away from a knife and run towards a gun. I’ve never got my head round that.

You'll never get rid of crime or rise in crime.
The first thing is major crime has always been a problem (Serious crime) well isn't all crime serious,

The problem I still see is, that it's still gang-based, with drugs knife guns crimes and social media sites highlighting the so-called glory of being a gang member and kids picking it up as a way of life, Also Schools and what postcode area gangs the kids are from, I have 4 or 5 grandkids and they all go to the same high school, All say the same thing about kids from a part of Manchester don't mix in school and one wrong word can set the alarm bells ringing,

That's why I said it. The bloke turned out to be an even bigger **** than he was on here. 100% gammon.
I won’t name him but one Mooner I met in a beer garden absolutely fucking hated him. I’d missed most of his shite.

From memory, he recommended Larnaca in Cyprus to me but perhaps he’d gone somewhere nice by accident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.