Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Betting's a mugs game but I'll do it for charity.

£100 to Cancer Research UK.
Deal. And yeah, it's a bit of hyperbole on my part and yeah Vardy likely scores less - but it's to prove a point - at 36 no one is able to play at top club level in Europe (but a 34 year old Vardy is likely well past it too).

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but when was the last time city actually got a player for far less than was quoted?

-Sane
-KDB
-Laporte
-Dias
-Walker
-Rodri
-Grealish

Seems like we posture for months but ended up paying the original fee quoted or very close to it.

Only one I can remember being a semi bargain was Bernie which was kind of out of left field...
Torres

City won't pay.
Txiki will do what Txiki does ...try and get it down by a few million ....he normally does it over a course of 3 months but he does not have that amount of time with this one ..... He will walk away and leave us without a striker first.

Also if we pay 20m City will make that back and more in image rights and merchandise .... imagine the sales of Tranny is a blue shirts ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.