Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said it's a panic signing. The guy is pushing 37 ffs. I know the bedwetters are all shitting themselves on here that we don't have a striker and the possibility of us not winning the league every season is terrifying for them so I can see why they would take anyone at this point but it's a ridiculous signing. He and his agent want one last pay day and we should not be offering it. Go with what we have got even if we don't win the league and revaluate next summer to see what's available.
they will no doubt still evaluate it next summer, but are you still saying the current squad would not be improved by the addition of Ronaldo ?....seems an odd thing to say, if you put your prejudices to one side for a moment, we came a hairs breadth of winning the Champions League, FC Cup, all for some debateable tactics and that lack of a killer touch, as much as some on here clearly cant see past rag hatred, the squad would look better with him in it than without it, and I don't think the majority on here would agree that we just forget this season and make do, and then gamble again next summer on the very same merry-go-round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.