Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m seeing that the 25 mil Juve are asking for is what they still owe to Real Madrid. Juve are willing to cover the interest on the loan if we pay the 25 mil that they still owe.

I don’t pretend to have any inside knowledge of how things work at City but when I was in business I was doing deals for almost 40 years. It goes something like this.

seller : we want 25m
buyer : we can’t pay you anything
seller : then we we can’t make a deal
buyer : as a gesture of good faith we‘ll give you 10m
seller : we won’t take less than 20m
buyer : we won’t go any higher than 15m
seller : deal.

Everyone pretends to be unhappy but in reality everyone got exactly what they wanted.

I suspect Ronaldo’s agent will have to work the room pretty hard. The less City pay the more his client earns and vice versa.
I see, kinda like Bargain Hunt?

You're like MeatHunter during the 2nd leg versus BvB after Jude Bellingham (17) scored the opening goal. The question is will you show your face after the deal is done or will you run and hide like him.
I doubt they’re asking for us to pay a fee before he’s even had a medical!

There'll be a clause in his contract dictating the terms under which he can be suspended without pay. It would be negligent if there wasn't, considering the figures involved.

There won't and he will be paid. There may be a chance for us to claim back the wages paid to him while suspended if he is found guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.