Cristiano Ronaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see both sides to the arguments for those who wanted him and didn’t want him

unfortunately we look like complete idiots for not getting ANY striker this season when everyone else around us has improved. Many talk about how only the prem matters, but then Chelsea are now better then us. If any of the games we have lost in the past few years have shown us anything it’s that we need someone to put the ball in the net when the rest of the team is having an off day. Ronaldo could have solved that, hell messi could have as well and he was a free. It is most definitely a huge disappointment to not add either of those two when they wanted to play here. It’s not like we signed a young striker that has a lot of promise like haaland or even vlahovic. We’ve come away with no one to put the ball in the net
Talking of complete idiots, how does Chelsea getting Lukaku suddenly make them 'better than us'. This is the self same Chelsea who finished 19 points behind us last season and we've added Grealish into the mix as well.

Piss can still runs the rags.

Nah. He’s stuck in the past & has wrongly advised OGS to buy Ronaldo just to stop us. No sense in the purchase from their point of view but he would have shored up our attack. But you don’t fall into the trap of buying players just to stop them going elsewhere

I never thought i would say it, but this club lacks ambition to be the best version of itself. Do the people running this club genuinely think other clubs would respect us because of our holistic ethos? Fcuking naive at best.
All on our refusal to pay Juve's 30m demands apparently. I guess United probably are. What a weird window.

It's such a fcuking slap in the face to go after Harry fcuking Kane for that exorbitant amount, and then refuse to pay Juve for one of the best and most marketable players in the world.

Our transfer policy has been dogshit for the last couple of years, and so has our scouting team.

At the end of the day we have spend 100m on Grealish, without doubt a very good player, but a 100m pound player in this market?

Yet we are reluctant to spend big on our biggest priority, a high class striker, sorry but I find our business and attitude this window very, very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.