Crvena Zvezda (A) - Wed 13th Dec, 17:45 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why we can't just turn up in our tracksuits instead of all that Dsquared stuff. Surely we could use all the money saved to buy another midfielder.

See, here's my problem. Kalvin Phillips may or may not be a good footballer. His fellow professionals from other clubs rate him by the way. He may not be up to the standards required in what is certainly in the top three club teams in the world, and arguably at the very top. So be it.
But whether he perfoms well or poorly tonight, this will establish very little. He's in a team with only three recognised stalwarts in it — Akanji, Grealish and Stones. I just don't see what it will prove.

See, here's my problem. Kalvin Phillips may or may not be a good footballer. His fellow professionals from other clubs rate him by the way. He may not be up to the standards required in what is certainly in the top three club teams in the world, and arguably at the very top. So be it.
But whether he perfoms well or poorly tonight, this will establish very little. He's in a team with only three recognised stalwarts in it — Akanji, Grealish and Stones. I just don't see what it will prove.
It will prove nothing. But not sure its suppose too. its a dead rubber, Pep would have been out of order not playing him tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.