Crvena Zvezda (A) - Wed 13th Dec, 17:45 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his performance tonight is irrelevant, seems Pep has made him mind up and we know what a stubborn bugger he is. He could score a hat-trick then go in goal for the second half and save 3 penalties and he'll still be on his way in January
It’s obvious the writing is on the wall for Phillips but we still need cover for Rodri but if Phillips puts on a show tonight surely even Pep would take notice. Personally I’m not expecting much because every time I’ve seen him play he’s been crap but all the “experts” who really rate him can’t be wrong.

His biggest obstacle is overcoming Pep’s “I just dont see him in this team” position.

If he puts in a motm performance tonight he may go a long way to convincing Pep (and most of us to be honest).
So we are all gonna think he is world class if he's has MOTM in a dead rubber against a half decent European side??

He could score 6 tonight and he'll still be gone in January.

I think his performance tonight is irrelevant, seems Pep has made him mind up and we know what a stubborn bugger he is. He could score a hat-trick then go in goal for the second half and save 3 penalties and he'll still be on his way in January
The only way it wouldn‘t be is if he shows he can imitate a prime Rodri performance.

The likelihood of that Is minuscule though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.