Crvena Zvezda (A) - Wed 13th Dec, 17:45 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our first-half football at Newcastle with a similarly ‘understrength’ eleven was extremely good, with crisp passing and excellent movement. No reason we cannot replicate that this evening. The only differences are that Stones and Hamilton replace Ake and Alvarez.

Big game for Hamilton, can’t say I’ve ever been too impressed with him at EDS level but he did have a serious injury last year

Now that we’re actually playing a disjointed (I hate to say weakened because it’s not true for most of these players if they’re in a different squad) team, I hope people can refrain from throwing them under the bus!

The Boys in Blue never give in. They fight to the end. Show 'em City, show 'em lads. Especially the folk over the water who think they can beat us. They'll never make our (Bel)grade (sorry) Especially the stupid, biased pathetic media. Especially the Specsavers needing officials who think they can drag us down. Think again you fools, think again.

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

Have a good game JB just don't get injured lad. We need you. And Rhodri don't go getting any yellow cards pleaseeeee. I know it doesn't affect the PL but it worries me. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.