Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

Subs wouldn’t have changed anything. Sick to death of every fucking team we play parking the bus against us, teams never set up like this against Liverpool, how many times do we see Liverpool play a long ball forward to create a chance, city hardly have the opportunity to play a 20 yard pass forwards due to deep lying defensive lines with every **** behind the ball. Pisses me right off.

Disappointing result, but there will be more twists and turns to come in the title race. Beating Liverpool at The Etihad will make things look a lot better.
How dare you be positive Ric! Prepare to get 'ignored' by plenty on here because you're just not doom and gloom enough.

We can buy Haaland and buy Kane as well but that’s not the only issue. The biggest issue we have is that we have no pace in the side. Never replaced Leroy. We have no pace to get at sides in midfield or on the wings. Until we get real pace into this side we will struggle to breakdown teams.
I agree, said it so many times that we need more pace. Only player with pace is walker and he has no technique going upfront.

Played ourselves into a standstill. Not a bad performance - we’ve hammered the post twice - but it did get worse as the game went on. I do think we needed changes because Rodri and a couple of others looked knackered.

Very frustrating, not a bad performance against a very resolute, dogged Palace side. Bernardo has been brilliant this season, but tonight looked tired and should have scored at least one. Disappointed with Pep not using any subs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.