Crystal Palace (A) | Post Match Thread

Any right minded city fan knows that. Grealish is a good player but he was a luxury we didn’t really need let’s be honest
Should have sold Sterling after his much acclaimed England tap-ins, still have bought Grealish but also bought a striker - even if just a stop-gap one. Letting Torres go before a replacement was found was just ridiculous.

People are kicking off about no subs but that doesn’t bother me in the slightest. We were camped in their half as we always want to be and we had our best players for playing that kind of game already on the pitch. What bothers me is players with genuine, proven technical ability failing to execute in the final third pretty much every time they had to produce something even remotely precise or accurate. That’s on them, not Pep. Sterling and Jesus weren’t going to improve on that either by the way and you’re deluded if you think they would have. It was on the players out on the pitch.
Utter shite, fresh legs against tired legs, Sterling speed, Jesus graft, Grealish and foden were begging to be subbed

Not enough shots in the second half and not enough quality on the final ball or finish on too many occasions.

People criticising lack of substitutions but I don't think that was a game for Rap and no particular reason to think Gabby would have seen anymore of the ball than Foden up the middle.

Need to stay calm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.