Crystal Palace (H) Post Match Thread

Why stupid ? Is it because you don’t agree with me . So if I don’t agree with your post that’s stupid aswell? Oh I forgot you are right all the time .

Why stupid? You just said we are 100 percent not beating Liverpool? And you don’t think that is a stupid thing to say?

Don’t think I am right all the time at all. I welcome listening to people’s opinions on football tactics.

Poor performance & some very poor displays but Kyle Walker put in an absolutely PATHETIC & embarrassing performance. Dancing around not closing Shlupp down then showing him on to his preferred foot for the goal, gave a free kick away that led to the second, then gave the ball away that led to the attack that led to the penalty he unecesserally gave away. Misplaced passes & missed headers throughout, nearly fell over controlling the ball on the half way line, misjudged the bounce of the ball plenty of times he was utterly shocking & shouldn't be starting the next game. He's been poor all season but today was unacceptable.
mard arse

As posted in the Pep performance thread, this is interesting...

He's right you know. People can be fickle.

HOWEVER, that's also the nature of taking risks. Which I'm sure he knows.

Personally, whilst I think it's a bit careless at times on Pep's part, there's a part of me that thinks there are some long term benefits to today's selection/performance/result that we'll be grateful for. Like he did in 2016/7 and we benefited in 2017/18.

Why stupid? You just said we are 100 percent not beating Liverpool? And you don’t think that is a stupid thing to say?

Don’t think I am right all the time at all. I welcome listening to people’s opinions on football tactics.
On current form right NOW we will be lucky to be within 5 points of them after Jan 3rd..

On current form right NOW we will be lucky to be within 5 points of them after Jan 3rd..
JPHRYIR.gif

Half the players have had no rest all season, this result was always coming, the sooner KDB, Danilo, Silva, Fern, VK and Memdy are all back we can start rotating the players who have played non stop like Walker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.