Crystal Palace (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seeing everyone predicting we will have a festival of goals. Palace is a wounded bird and they will defend with everything they have. They are going to make this game very difficult for us. I just hope for a win and NO INJURIES!!

I think Gabriel Jesus will be rested as he played alot of games this month. Sane should start, he is getting back into form rapidly. I don't think this will be a comfortable win and Palace will fight for a draw so let's try to get this game out of the way for now win a 1-0 or 2-0 win. That would be sufficient

My team:

Ederson
Walker Stones Otamendi Mendy
Dinho
Silva KDB
Sterling Sane
Aguero

Does anyone know if you can walk all the way round the bottom tier or does the tunnel club being there stop this? Sat in 119 and got family in 101. Cheers

After our swashbuckling last few games, I think this is going to be a tight one. Woy is a decent if boring manager, and he will not want a 6-0 thumping. Especially considering their dismal league form and the fixtures they have coming up (United, Chelsea).

So I expect him to have them well organised and defending for their lives. They don't have the quality to press us and cause any problems. If they do that, they will get thrashed. So they will play 9-0-1 for most of the game.

So I am going for a typical City, 20 attempts but only 1 goal. 1-0 City.
Broadly agree with that but don't think we will keep a clean sheet. They are bound to score their first league goal of the season tomorrow.

Does anyone know if you can walk all the way round the bottom tier or does the tunnel club being there stop this? Sat in 119 and got family in 101. Cheers

It's blocked now. I'm in 104 and have mates in the SS and behind the away dugout I used to wander round to occasionally but can't anymore because of the tunnel club development.

Ederson
Walker Stones Otamendi Mendy
Fernandinho
Sane Silva KDB Bernardo
Aguero

Bravo
Danilo
Kompany
Toure
Sterling
Jesus
Diaz

Early goal is vital in this one in my most humble of opinions. If we get it, then I think the floodates could open big style. However, like we've seen with so many teams at home the last few years, the longer they go, the more in confidence they play with. But we're better this season, so I think we'll get that first goal early and smash em 4 0 or 4-1. I bloody hope so anyway !

On paper we should batter them, but it's all set up for a typical City moment. I still think we will win but it might be tighter than some expect as I think Palace will come & just try to stop us playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.