Crystal Palace (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice and tight. Strong team, win the game then make changes. We're making so many chances, hard to see us not scoring a few. Key is a couple of early goals - first 20 mins. 3-0

Or just play all 4 somehow!

This is the issue! If you were to list out our form players you get:

Aguero
KDB
Sane
Sterling
G Jesus

Fitting them into a balanced side is difficult and you also have the 2x Silvas who we need to get on the pitch for different reasons (1 is our long term key player and the other is likely to succeed him).

My solution for this game would be rest G Jesus and play both Sane and Raz either side of Aguero.

Same team as v Watford please.
The players are clearly champing at the bit.
I honestly think this could be 7 or 8.

If ever there was a game which perfectly summarises the sentiments behind the beloved expression 'Typical City', then surely this is it

City top, flying, playing some of the best football most people have ever witnessed

Palace bottom, no points, no goals.....

Despite the above, it's got 3-0 City written all over it

That's 6 homegames out of the next 7. Now if we want Etihad to be a fortress, we should win all our homegames. And I mean ALL. That is, if the ref doesn't do a Walker i.e. sent off one of our players for doing nowt.

So let's try and take 3 points from Palace for starters.

That's 6 homegames out of the next 7. Now if we want Etihad to be a fortress, we should win all our homegames. And I mean ALL. That is, if the ref doesn't do a Walker i.e. sent off one of our players for doing nowt.

So let's try and take 3 points from Palace for starters.

Really - 6 of our next 7 games at home? Don't see why we can't win them all and don't get beat at Chelsea. That would be immense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.