Crystal Palace PL (H) Post match thread

Sorry, I'm not being offensive as I realise you speak in broken English, but we can't force players to stay.

We have been here many times before, and Khaldoon has said stars can stay as long as they want, but it is all for show. City want rid.
Still a bit of a prick I see....

City need to change that attitude, why should we be dictated to? No one knew if gunny was staying or leaving up until the final weeks, we were still trying to get another year out of him.

Who talks to the players?

Had we known, we could have sourced out a similar type of player, instead of having to make do.

Its just sensible, but thats not you....

Our poor finishing is the problem. We create many many chances every game but fail to convert the majority. The opposition are still in the game and invariably score from what few chances they get. We must have the worst attempts to goals conversion rate in the league?

How many fuckin times does it have to be said????
Gundogan's missus did NOT like living in Manchester.
SHE wanted to move to Spain
HE wanted to make his wife happy.
THEY decided to move to Spain.
Why the fuck do people go on about 'letting Gundogan go'??
He fucking wanted to go!!!
this is true and is one of the reasons but I don't think he was given the same t&c's barcelona offered. they should have convinced him to stay.

Said it before and I'll say it again, if you take KDB, Gunny and Mahrez out of any team, then they'll be a drop.

Hopefully we have learnt a lesson and won't let player dictate whether they stay or go at the end of the season. Lets get a replacement player in the season before, so they can adopt to what we need.

God knows how many million we earned last season, seems weve fallen into this the "lets spend less" scenario.
Players dictate whether they stay or leave when they're out of contract, like Gundo was

Just watched it on City plus , fucking gobsmacked. Was that really a penalty ? We now can't beat a Palace side at our ground with half their team missing. Poor Ali nearly had a fucking hart attack.

Can't believe how Kyle stopped running for their 1st goal, pathetic. Is he becoming lazy ?
Alverez is playing like shit. We could've done with Kovacic instead of him.

It's all been said of course in this thread. We got fucking raped today. :((
as clear a penalty as you are ever likely to see

There is no issue in terms of quality of our players. This is mentality and composure. I can forgive the Chelsea result, sometimes you get mad games like that. But to concede late on against liverpool which led to 4pts dropped in the final 10, we shouldn't have been conceding late against Spurs. We should have been composed, keeping the ball and keeping our shape.

We were safely in possession and then give it away, they attack and we turn into a shambles. Rico wins it back and then, rather than seeing the game out we lose the ball again and then panic and give away a penalty.

Usually we see games out comfortably. The players have no idea how to see things out. Someone needs to start leading this team.

The sheer panic & lack of composure in seeing games out or when we lose the ball is fucking weird, is it because the players arent buying into our set up or tactics and just dont trust it ?
We used to be able to take the sting out of games at will, now we cant even see a game out when leading a shit Palace side by two goals.
Anyone thinking this will all be sorted just by having KDB back is mental, we are like the keystone cops late in games nowadays

How can anyone boo off our team? Please can someone explain that to me?
Treble winners, 3 PL titles in 5 years. More trophies in the past few years than we saw in 30 odd years. Did they cheat today, did they deliberately injure an opposition player? Did they do something I didn’t hear about?
Thank you
Puzzled and Bewildered from the Principality of Eccles.
Are you more concerned with those fans who stayed to the end yesterday and boo'ed the team off or the thousands that leave early on 80 minutes at every home game? I know who I side with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.