cup final weather

ANY1aBLUE said:
stonie said:
We have been pretty lucky so far on our previous visits, makes a massive difference to pretty match frivolities so looked at an advanced weather forecast, says 24 degrees and cloud but we know this will change daily virtually all the way up to the Friday before the game as then the forecasts are usually pretty accurate.....

Judus Priest - does anyone police these threads? whats next - is Jupiter in alignment with the City Store? For utter pointlessness this takes the biscuit......

What's to be policed about it you dull **** , I for one wanna be outside drinking beer whilst dry whilst boring fukkas like you sit in your car eating jammy dodgers and drinking coffee,...nothing more relevant to the cup final than weather....tit

I think it could be nice, or may snow. That said they are already planning to close the roof because of the wasp swarm heading over from north Africa.

thanks for the forcast Stonie,made up with the info, im shopping for my summer clothes now,might wear my hotpants,with a back pocket for my jammie dodgers hee hee

robinhood CITY said:
alib said:
seem to remember it being chilly and windy vs Stoke?
I would get your television fixed.It was cracking the flags
Think yours was playing up mate it was sunny but defo not what you'd call a scorcher weather was miles better for semi against reds,that's unless you flew in from Greenland for final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.