curb your enthusiasm

Just watched the first episode, absolute genius. Was a bit worried he might have lost it but it was perfect. Love his smirk.

Yeah, I watched the first series and thought it was shit. Like Blackadder. It picks up massively from series 2 onwards.

Oh well,theres always The vicar of Dibley or Miranda

Miranda is shite, Vicar of Dib I probably laughed at more to be fair.

TBH, I'd consider just giving a couple of episodes of the second series a go and see what you think of it. It improved markedly in the second series.

I shall give it a go, the set up of it probably takes some getting used to but just didn't find myself laugh at any of it. It was the episode they helped a blind man rearrange all his furniture which I watched last night, didn't get it.

Allowed it another two episodes to impress me of series 1. Failed miserably

At the end of series 1 the first time I watched it me and my mate were a bit meh about it. We decided to give the second series a go anyway and the rest is history. It's not everyone's cup of tea but generally those that do like it will consider amongst their favourite ever tv shows. It's my no.1 and probably always will be. FWIW I think series 3-5 are the best.

At the end of series 1 the first time I watched it me and my mate were a bit meh about it. We decided to give the second series a go anyway and the rest is history. It's not everyone's cup of tea but generally those that do like it will consider amongst their favourite ever tv shows. It's my no.1 and probably always will be. FWIW I think series 3-5 are the best.

6 takes some stopping... it also gave us Leon, who David cites as reinvigorating the show!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.