Cyclists

Aint geneflecting fuck all r kid, you said your pet hate is pavement jumpers and we've established the pavement jumping is fine and dandy if it happens to be a little girl cycling home late around tea time..what you dont like is a cyclists who makes the jumping look half edgy, whether it is or is'nt...forget the cycles for a minute....do the pedestrians (thousands a day) who cross any of the major intersections around piccadilly (lever street/newton street)illegally coming within inches of moving cars almost akin to a juvenile game of chicken also grind your gears or is it the same act with cogs that uniquely displeasures ya?

As I have already stated from pedestrians to cyclists and all other modes of transport some people act like cunts, I stated what act I find particularly dangerous in cycling because this is a cycling thread, is that a hard concept? We have had loads of threads debating the stupidity of car drivers, only an imbecile would think other posters are unaware that some car drivers are bad. So people posting yeah well car drivers are bad too innit are either daft or trying to deflect. Very strange.

As part of most discussions I usually use context and comparison thus if talking about a footballer I might compare them with other footballers or possibly other sportsmen.
If talking about cyclists I consider it valid to do so in the context of other road users as a comparison, I wold find it strange not to do so.

Christ on a bike

Or car

As I have already stated from pedestrians to cyclists and all other modes of transport some people act like cunts, I stated what act I find particularly dangerous in cycling because this is a cycling thread, is that a hard concept? We have had loads of threads debating the stupidity of car drivers, only an imbecile would think other posters are unaware that some car drivers are bad. So people posting yeah well car drivers are bad too innit are either daft or trying to deflect. Very strange.

Aah...see what you mean now, it's your pet hate when a cyclists does it, not that you give a fuck..you could'nt possibly...the number of pedestrians at the same game would drive you adolf. Gotcha

Aah...see what you mean now, it's your pet hate when a cyclists does it, not that you give a fuck..you could'nt possibly...the number of pedestrians at the same game would drive you adolf. Gotcha

I have concluded I am not debating with Bamber Gascoigne here so will bow out.

Just had a near miss with a cyclist i pulled out to over take him and he swerved out to get round a pothole and nearly hit the side of my car he never looked i gave him alot of room as well and its not the first time they think its ok to do it not thinking they have done anything wrong!!

Just had a near miss with a cyclist i pulled out to over take him and he swerved out to get round a pothole and nearly hit the side of my car he never looked i gave him alot of room as well and its not the first time they think its ok to do it not thinking they have done anything wrong!!
Chances are when faced with a sudden pothole, the incentive is to "manoeuvre around it", not "Okay, just check my 'mirrors' aaaand..." Lifesaver checks are important, but when faced with a sudden obstruction that could send you over the bars it's not exactly at the front of your mind. Dealing with the hazard is.

The latter tactic tends to result in said cyclist being thrown off the bike and into oncoming traffic under the wheels of the following car, in this case, you.
When driving, be aware that a cyclist may need to suddenly change direction be it for potholes, animals running into the road and compensate enough room to accomodate. Yeah, it's a woman, but remember you're driving a potential two-ton killing machine, and even the Highway Code states that responsibility lays at your door, not theirs. In the same way you anticipate a small child suddenly running into the road, anticipate a cyclist may need to manoeuvre around a sudden hazard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.