DaddyOFive - child abuse, or "just a prank, bruh"?

Why would anyone even consider doing this to their kids? Not sure i'd class it as child abuse, but he certainly is a shit dad and his kids will grow up to hate him.

Why would anyone even consider doing this to their kids? Not sure i'd class it as child abuse, but he certainly is a shit dad and his kids will grow up to hate him.
If full on screaming at a kid for fun until he's cowering and blubbering and smashing his face against some furniture isn't child abuse, I'm not sure what is.

Fucking hell, that is quite appalling. How anyone cannot perceive that as child abuse/bullying, is nearly as disturbing as the actual footage. The level of violence, portrayed as playful behavior by these delinquent cunts, is hideous.

If full on screaming at a kid for fun until he's cowering and blubbering and smashing his face against some furniture isn't child abuse, I'm not sure what is.
i didnt see that bit to be honest, just watched the bit of him being a complete prick with his kid. If that is the case then yes i agree with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.