Daily Mail: Bernard Halford in sexism row.

Biggest shit stirring non story of the year.
Halford effectively blamed increase in women teachers for problems facing schools football

"effectively" So not really then.

Expect more of this shit over the summer.

Fucking disgraceful to go for Halford though. Couldn't they find an easier target.

Bluewonder said:
Well, he's wrong, but how is it sexist? And who really gives a toss. Cue faux outrage.
Women teachers have made an improvement in regards education but not necessarily in terms of football...which bit is wrong? Have women teachers not improved education?

my lad is now 34 years old, while in the final two years at junior school he had complained that his teacher, a rather plump female member of staff, was taking the boys for football.

i decided to go down to see why he and his mates were pissed off.

on turning up by the side of the railing next to the then schools football pitch (no i wasnt and i`m not) it was there i saw the sorry sight of this lady sweating profusely tell the boys "not to shout while playing football" and the sight of one lad being sent back to the class room for kicking another in an attempt to get the ball. other things went on that pitch that made me go to the headmaster and offer my service, he reluctantly accepted because the lady was the only one to grudgingly agree to take the lads football. with a closing remark of we dont believe in competitive sport at this school.

so i therefore, whether it is politically correct or not, support what bernard said in general.

how the fcuk could you not.

this doesnt mean all females are shite at coaching football, neither are all men great at it. its just a fact that a greater percentage of men have played and watched football.

I hope the DM ring me, i'll show them proper sexism.

GIRLS, ADULT OR OTHERWISE SHOULD BE NOWHERE NEAR A FOOTBALL FIELD.

stick to hockey and shit.

we only let them watch the game to shut the fuckers up.

de niro said:

Let's hope Jess reads this

What absolute bollocks and I have it on very good authority why he's said it and how yet again the papers have flipped a comment on it's head.
And if I was Bernard Halford I'd be suing the fuck out of the daily mail.

squirtyflower said:
de niro said:

Let's hope Jess reads this

She's not even a blue, only goes every Preston guild, and only then if there's a player she fancies. Could be a rag imo.

r.soleofsalford said:
my lad is now 34 years old, while in the final two years at junior school he had complained that his teacher, a rather plump female member of staff, was taking the boys for football.

i decided to go down to see why he and his mates were pissed off.

Bernard Halford was probably talking nonsense like he always seems to whenever I hear him speak. I'm sure you did a good job taking over from the teacher but actually being competitive is not relevant at all in England's inability to produce world class players or win world cups. The only reason we have won nothing for fifty years and never will is that our young players lack technique and a football brain compared to our European and world rivals. This will never be addressed whilst tossers like Greg Dyke are in charge of the FA.

on turning up by the side of the railing next to the then schools football pitch (no i wasnt and i`m not) it was there i saw the sorry sight of this lady sweating profusely tell the boys "not to shout while playing football" and the sight of one lad being sent back to the class room for kicking another in an attempt to get the ball. other things went on that pitch that made me go to the headmaster and offer my service, he reluctantly accepted because the lady was the only one to grudgingly agree to take the lads football. with a closing remark of we dont believe in competitive sport at this school.

so i therefore, whether it is politically correct or not, support what bernard said in general.

how the fcuk could you not.

this doesnt mean all females are shite at coaching football, neither are all men great at it. its just a fact that a greater percentage of men have played and watched football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.