Dale Winton RIP

Shame. I'm old enough to remember Supermarket Sweep, but was usually at work, when that was on.
We used to like him on the Lottery show, In it to win it.

He was dealt a bit of a shit hand in life experiences.
His father died on the day of his bahmitzva and 8 yrs later he discovered his mother dead... suicide. That’s got to have been tough.

not too keen on any of his tv stuff, however heard him dj on radio 2 a few times, this guy knew his soul music and did a really good programme well worth a listen. nice guy R I P

Remember when he married some woman on the tele years ago, absolutely baffled me and still does.

RIP

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/entertainment-arts-44228589

Their friendship blossomed to such an extent that Winton asked Souness to be his best man.

He proudly agreed, as all good friends would - unaware until the big day itself that it was just for a spoof wedding on BBC Three.

_101721371_shutterstock_editorial_398630b_huge.jpg

Dale Winton and Graeme Souness on a night out in 2002

Didn’t know he and Souness were mates

I’ve been watching repeats of Supermarket Sweep on Challenge recently just because of Dale. He made an utterly tragic television show compelling and watchable. A very talented presenter.

It was really hard too. Not many winners!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.