Dani Alves

Status
Not open for further replies.
This deal should have been put to bed weeks ago. You snooze you lose. We need more speed in getting deals done, Mendy and Walker isn't evened done yet and that's been rumbling on for weeks, just watch someone else come and snatch another target!

I see the dayshift have arrived. The flappin today is going to be hilarious

Bet we'd let all the Barca/Madrid tax dodgers in though
Not sure what you're talking about but Aurier is actually banned from England and was left in Paris when they played Arsenal in the Champions League this past season.

Also many PSG fans think Dani is being brought in to be a back up to Munier so I don't think PSG is offering anything more significant since Dani said himself he doesn't play for money.

This deal should have been put to bed weeks ago. You snooze you lose. We need more speed in getting deals done, Mendy and Walker isn't evened done yet and that's been rumbling on for weeks, just watch someone else come and snatch another target!
I'm guessing you don't have a great deal of negotiating experience.

You can't have a pre season transfer forum without the annual Flapping brigade going into meltdown. Flap Flap Flap

After the Isco saga I don't consider any so called done deal "done" till a player signs. It's much better for the ticker that way.
As to the source of this story it's Duncan Castles - Moaninho apologist extraordinaire, so I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.