Daniel Agger (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Daniel Agger

badmash said:
Az1WLk8CIAA8tXZ.jpg

i don't want him to sign after this , unless he wears a glove or gets fuck off united on his forehead.

Lol, barely 2 weeks since we first bid and we've already moved onto 'Walk away City!!'. That's got to be a new record.

Maybe be he had the tattoo done the day before he found out we were after him and on the other hand it now says "F F S !"

Friday is coming. But it will be interesting if he plays tonight in EL match for Pool.

With those tats he can fuck off! What a stupid thing for a professional footballer to do! Think he is a solid defender but maybe he is only playing so well at the pool cause he loves them so much and if he moves on he will half ass it! I only want players who will want to be here and not sold against his will to us to help his club out. Could dejong do a job at centre back?<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:05 pm --<br /><br />With those tats he can fuck off! What a stupid thing for a professional footballer to do! Think he is a solid defender but maybe he is only playing so well at the pool cause he loves them so much and if he moves on he will half ass it! I only want players who will want to be here and not sold against his will to us to help his club out. Could dejong do a job at centre back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.