Daniel Agger (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
he would be a good signing as cover and can play in several positions.

but for 27M (plus AJ on loan?!) they can fuck the hell off.

unfortunately i can't see us signing a CB for less than that though as every club in europe seems capable of ripping us off. and i can't see this changing anytime soon, i don't see how we can get back to paying on par with other clubs.

dachoosen1 said:
With those tats he can fuck off! What a stupid thing for a professional footballer to do! Think he is a solid defender but maybe he is only playing so well at the pool cause he loves them so much and if he moves on he will half ass it! I only want players who will want to be here and not sold against his will to us to help his club out. Could dejong do a job at centre back?

-- Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:05 pm --

With those tats he can fuck off! What a stupid thing for a professional footballer to do! Think he is a solid defender but maybe he is only playing so well at the pool cause he loves them so much and if he moves on he will half ass it! I only want players who will want to be here and not sold against his will to us to help his club out. Could dejong do a job at centre back?

fucking great we dont sign players because they have a tattoo, perhaps we should sack Mancini whilst were at it

grim up north said:
dachoosen1 said:

fucking great we dont sign players because they have a tattoo, perhaps we should sack Mancini whilst were at it

Well he is one of those cunts that cause havoc on our roads up with their bicycles. Mancini out!!

dachoosen1 said:

no NDJ could not 'do a job' at CB.

i'm so sick of hearing posters asking could so and so 'do a job' in a position that just isn't theirs.

we are PL champions ffs, if we are to defend our title we need to do better than playing players simply cos they can 'do a job'. if we need a CB we should bloody buy a CB, i expect nothing less (and I'm not being arrogant or anything), but every club in england (barring pompey) have signed players that they need, i expect city to be doing the same and if it ever came across the club's mind to play NDJ as a centre back because he can 'do a job' then i would be well and truly unimpressed

baldybouncer said:
grim up north said:
dachoosen1 said:

Well he is one of those cunts that cause havoc on our roads up with their bicycles. Mancini out!!

he probably does but his footy related tattoo must be a hanging offence for treason

Balti said:
23 million plus AJ on loan???????!!!!!!!!

Fuck right off!

Would be a bigger pisstake than the 24m we paid for Lescott. Having said that Lescott has been absolutely immense last season but still we paid too much for him back then.

Re: Agger announcement

tonytheblueboy said:
LHarper said:
mcfc2607 said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/ah2z5g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitpic.com/ah2z5g</a>

Cheers. Doesn't look 100% realistic to me, however.

tevez has love and hate, apparently

Danny Mills, being from Norwich, has "I'm a parasite of a footballer. I'm gonna fleece the fuckers for 5 years. I don't care about playing football anymore" tatooed on his fingers, apparently...........

Re: Agger announcement

MCFCBen said:
tonytheblueboy said:
LHarper said:
Cheers. Doesn't look 100% realistic to me, however.

tevez has love and hate, apparently

Danny Mills, being from Norwich, has "I'm a parasite of a footballer. I'm gonna fleece the fuckers for 5 years. I don't care about playing football anymore" tatooed on his fingers, apparently...........

It helps having considerably more than 5.

mansour's tow ropes said:
dachoosen1 said:

no NDJ could not 'do a job' at CB.

i'm so sick of hearing posters asking could so and so 'do a job' in a position that just isn't theirs.

we are PL champions ffs, if we are to defend our title we need to do better than playing players simply cos they can 'do a job'. if we need a CB we should bloody buy a CB, i expect nothing less (and I'm not being arrogant or anything), but every club in england (barring pompey) have signed players that they need, i expect city to be doing the same and if it ever came across the club's mind to play NDJ as a centre back because he can 'do a job' then i would be well and truly unimpressed

Haha - it's been one of my bugbears on this forum for years. We had a post yesterday suggesting Zabaleta could play as a winger - seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.