Danilo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was decent and progressive with the ball. You can see why PG bought him.

He made himself very small for their goal though. I would like to see him be braver than that.

Thought he was okay yesterday, but I've yet to see us put in a performance where both fullbacks are equally threatening on either side; yesterday, Mendy looked more of a threat. A few more games and they'll all be up to speed.

Wonder if he can do a job in dinhos role now walker and Mendy are fit? Has the engine and the passing range to be very good there.

Wonder if he can do a job in dinhos role now walker and Mendy are fit? Has the engine and the passing range to be very good there.
I was wondering the same thing. But perhaps Pep would be reluctant to start him centrally given that we have only 3 real fullbacks (Dinho's role as fullback just doesn't seem to be working) and an injury to Danilo could prove very costly.

I was wondering the same thing. But perhaps Pep would be reluctant to start him centrally given that we have only 3 real fullbacks (Dinho's role as fullback just doesn't seem to be working) and an injury to Danilo could prove very costly.
Wouldn't be the first time Pep played a RB in that role though, but overall I think Phillip Lahm was way more composed when he filled in that slot. Plus, not sure that kind of formation and type of play would work in the Premier League?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.