Danilo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, he and Raheem were excellent, I was a bit bemused that Danilo cut inside to cross with his left as he avoided using his left foot almost entirely at Brighton when playing on the left.
Maybe he was proving a point to Pep?

Maybe he was proving a point to Pep?

Not another one. I thought Sane was also doing the same in his woeful performance tonight out of position.

On a positive I thought both Danilo & Sterling gave the injection of directness, energy & movement needed & lacking from others to break through a stubborn Everton defense.

Fair enough, he did improve. Don't get me wrong, I like him, he gets into fantastic positions but his end product is often lacking. Early days yet and will improve as the season progresses.
You know we're becoming the team we have dreamt we would be when we're now spending our time debating the attacking prowess of one of our fullbacks.

Interesting player. Played on the left but got dropped for Sane because he kept cutting in onto his stronger foot. Came on against Everton, cut in on his weaker foot and put in a wonderful cross.

Thought he did well again today. Got a really good player for the price we payed really impressive so far. Lot better on the right than left as expected! hope he proves some wrong who said he'd be shit and a waste of money.

I like what I see so far. Not a world beater by any means but when compared to the full backs we have been used to seeing over the past couple of years, it is a massive improvement.

I think he offers more than Walker going forward, but I'd maybe prefer the security of Walker in the team. Great backup though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.