Danilo - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seemed to struggle a little today, but we were all generally ring rusty.

He wasn't getting much joy down the left, but Sané got nothing after coming on either.

He was involved a lot, put in a couple of nice crosses particularly in the first half, and generally just seemed to suffer from our play being a bit slow, just like everyone else.

Left back vs park the bus..Obviously prefers to cut inside, then he was just met with congestion, hard to instill his game on the game. We'll see more of him vs Everton

Cutting inside onto his right foot all the time slowed us up a bit going forward. It would work better in a 4 at the back formation with Sane bombing down the outside for the reverse pass.

He wasn't getting much joy down the left, but Sané got nothing after coming on either.

He was involved a lot, put in a couple of nice crosses particularly in the first half, and generally just seemed to suffer from our play being a bit slow, just like everyone else.

I actually thought Bruno was excellent for Brighton today, as you say even Leroy couldn't best him.

Danilo isn't left footed, so he was never going to show his best. I'm more than confident he'll be a superb addition, but we probably need another LB.

Good performance defensively but I would imagine Sane will replace him vs Everton to offer more attacking threat as he is fairly one dimensional going forward from the left.

Looking forward to seeing him on the right in future matches when Walker is rested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.